TNT’s Top 5
5. “Technologic” by Daft Punk
4. “We’re Not Gonna Take It” by Twisted Sister
3. “Smells Like Funk” by Black Eyed Peas – Love it! “Cause nobody’s funky as us, Cause we keep it stinky.” It’s got a great beat and makes me dance.
2. “Jumpin Jumpin” by Destiny’s Child – For the ladies! Haha, love hearing when going out for a night on the town.
1. “Ruby” by Kaiser Chiefs – I’m addicted to this song! I could repeat it over and over for the pure joy of hearing it, and it’s so simple! It just works in the ears of Tina.
Honorable Mentions: “Gives You Hell” by All American Rejects and “Sugar Mountain” by Neil Young
Dan’s Top 5
5. “TiK ToK” by Ke$ha – Besides being a guilty pleasure, TiK ToK always gives my mood an instant upgrade.
4. “Telephone” by Lady GaGa featuring Beyonce
3. “Move Your Feet” by Junior Senior
2. “In My Arms” by Kylie Minogue – Synth-y 80s pop beats and Kylie’s sugar-coated vocals always bring a smile to my face.
1. “Dance in My Blood” by Men Women & Children – With a hook like, “You don’t need a reason to get out on the dance floor. We can get it on and on all night long,” this song always puts me in a great mood no matter how I’m feeling. With a crazy, dancey, upbeat sound and shouting-but-not-screaming vocals, this song is like a four-minute long party.
Honorable Mentions: Every other Men Women & Children song, “Beating Heart Baby” by Head Automatica, “Hot Mess” by Cobra Starship, “Konichiwa Bitches” by Robyn
Klone’s Top 5
5. “Shambala” by Three Dog Night
4. “Hero of the Day” by Metallica
3. “Cherub Rock” by Smashing Pumpkins
2. “Who’s Going Home With You Tonight?” by Trapt
1. “Can’t Be Saved” by Senses Fail
Stigz’s Top 5
5. “Halcyon and On” by Orbital – Just a deep, chill groove to turn the volume of life down.
4. “Beer” by Reel Big Fish – Any upbeat nu-ska track about beer will make me feel better.
3. “Get Up Offa That Thing” by James Brown – James Brown could have ended wars with his funk. Period. lol
2. “Summer Romance (Anti-Gravity)” by Incubus – Something about the riff and lyrics to this song put me on cloud nine.
1. “Music is the Answer” by Danny Tenaglia ft. Celeda – If you know the lyrics, you know this track will make a catatonic smile.
Mark’s Top 5
5. “Seeing Red” by Killing Joke – The crunching guitars gliding over a Dave Grohl tribal beat…music can’t get much better than this. Best when cruising on the highway.
4. “Dreamer” by Livin’ Joy – An old school 90s dance song that gets me moving every single time. You might even catch me singing along when it comes on the radio.
3. “Little Secrets” by Passion Pit – Such a sugary and infectiously danceable new wavey tune that is so loveable, I play it every week during my sets.
2. “Hungry For You” by the Police – Sting sings in French, resulting in me happily rocking out my air guitar skills.
1. “Soluble Words” by ON – One of the grooviest electro-rock songs that inspires you to chill…then rock hard. Guilty.
Angela’s Top 5
5. “Find Your Love” by Drake – I dig singing along and groovin’ to it.
4. “Beamer, Benz or Bentley” by Lloyd Banks – I listen to most music in the car, so when this comes on, it instantly gets cranked and I start ridin’ all cool like.
3. “Lil Freak” by Usher – It comes on and I get down, what can I say?
2. “Airplanes Pt 2” by B.o.B ft. Haley Williams and Eminem – I prefer the second part with Eminem on the track and think Haley’s vocals are gorgeous. Every time it comes on I smile and sing my heart out.
1. “Can’t Be Tamed” by Miley Cyrus -Yes, I know it’s Miley Cyrus, but I feel all sexy and fierce when it comes on and I like to go out and dance to it and indulge.